What does the Bible say about Satan and Demons? Click here for details.
The notes are from my own research on Satan and Demons and are not put into a publishable format.
Reach Financial Support Options:
Option 1: Automated Monthly Giving
Click on the give button. You can give from your checking or savings account or your debit/credit card by clicking on the payment method options and clicking on the “Setup automated giving?” button and it will move to the right and turn green.
Why automated giving?
Automated giving is a convenience many people choose as a way to regularly support ministries without having to constantly repeat the steps of submitting a donation. This not only saves you time and postage but also allows more of your gift to go directly into sharing the Gospel.
Option 2: Non-Automated Monthly Gift Giving
Please make out your check to Reach and mail gift to: Grace Community Church, 911 Grace Ave. Altavista, VA 24517
Option 3: Automated One Time Gift Giving
Click on the give button. You can give from your checking or savings account or your debit/credit card by clicking on the payment method options as seen in option 1.
Option 4: Non-Automated One Time Gift Giving
Please make your check out to Reach and mail gift to: Grace Community Church, 911 Grace Ave. Altavista, VA 24517
Thank you for partnering with us in reaching those who don’t yet know Jesus and equipping those who do!
Reach is a Fiscal Sponsored Project of Grace Community Church, 911 Grace Ave. Altavista, VA 24517. Grace Community Church is a 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Help Us Reach 10.5 million people with the Gospel
The Delmarva-Baltimore-Washington DC Metro Initiative
Click the map to learn more
Team up with us as a monthly Reach Partner or as a one time Reach Contributor to help us Reach 10.5 Million People with the Gospel
All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Click here for details
Reach is an evangelism and discipleship training ministry that partners with local churches to train believers how to how to reach people they know and don’t know with the Gospel. We also train followers of Jesus how to disciple new followers of Jesus.
Our 2018-2020 goal is to reach 10.5 million people on the Delmarva Peninsula, and Washington DC-Baltimore Metro Area with the Gospel.
Our mission is to “Train All to Reach All”. We do this by training every follower of Jesus through our Reach Evangelism 3-2-1 Training Events to reach every person in their circle of influence who is not yet a follower of Jesus. Your financial support allows us to accomplish this.
Will you partner with us in reaching 10.5 million people with the Gospel?
Click the map to give through your bank (savings or checking) or credit/debit card
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15
- We believe that all people everywhere are separated from God and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8, 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10
- How to conversationally share the Gospel using 3 Questions, 2 Scriptures, 1 Gospel.
- How to answer questions.
- How to help new believers follow Jesus.
Reach 2 Day Evangelism 3-2-1 Training Schedule:
7:00-8:00 – Session 1: Purpose, Prayer and Particulars – 3 Questions, 2 Scriptures, 1 Gospel.
8:00-8:15 – Break
8:15- 9:30 – Session 2: Participate and Practice
8:00-9:00 – Session 3 – Review, Role Play & Practice
9:00-9:15 – Break
9:15 -10:15 – Session 4: Parts of the Gospel – Salvation & Sanctification
10:15-10:30 – Break
10:30-11:30 – Session 5: Outreach Training
11:30-12:00 – Q&A
12:00-12:45 – Lunch
1-3:30 – Outreach
4:00-5:00 – Report & Testify, Final Q&A.
10:00-11:00 – Worship & Testify
Contact me to begin the conversation about hosting a Reach 3-2-1 Training Event
1. Prayer – Prayer is the first and most important pillar in reaching our communities with the Gospel. We seek God in prayer because He is the Author of Salvation. Jesus tells us in His Word (Bible) “that no one comes to Him unless the Father draws them” (John 6:44). Therefore, we ask God to draw those we share the Gospel with. He also tells us that He wants us ‘to pray for everyone’ and that ‘He wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of truth’ (1 Timothy 2:1-5) and ‘that He doesn’t want anyone to perish, but everyone to come to Him in repentance’ (2 Peter 3:8-9).
2. Love – God’s Word tells us that it is through our love that people will know we are followers of Jesus (John 13:35). The second greatest commandment is to love others (Matthew 22:36-40); therefore, we reach out to people in love as we pray for them and tell them about Jesus, as well as meet their needs as we are able.
3. Gospel – The Gospel means “Good News” and the good news is that God Offers Salvation Providing Eternal Life (John 3:16-18). The Gospel meets everyone’s greatest need – to be forgiven and reconciled to God. Therefore, we must not only pray and love others; we must also tell them how God fixed their sin and separation problem through Jesus’ death and resurrection, and invite them to accept Him as their Savior and Lord.
4. Bible – The fourth pillar in reaching our communities for God is the Bible; God’s written revelation. Jesus’ final instructions before going back to Heaven was to make disciples, to bring them into His family (baptize) and to teach them everything He taught them (Matthew 28:18-20). Therefore, after we share the Gospel with people, we invite them to accept Jesus as Savior and Lord, to become a part of His family (the Church), and we commit to teaching them how to follow Jesus His way.
These 4 pillars are the heartbeat of what Reach Ministries does when we partner with the local church. We train believers in the classroom and on the streets of their community how to naturally approach and talk to people about Jesus. When believers see how simple it is to talk to people about Jesus, they gain confidence to talk to the people they know about Jesus. When God’s people share His Gospel with the people He’s put in their circle of influence we will see our communities reached and impacted by the Gospel.
Our prayer is that every believer would discover the joy of talking to people about Jesus and mentoring them, helping them learn how to follow Jesus His way so they can discover the abundant life that Jesus provides (John 10:10). This is what we were made for.
To begin the conversation about us partnering with you in reaching your community with Gospel, please complete and submit the Contact Form.
- To teach all believers how to conversationally share Jesus with people they know using 3 questions and 2 Scriptures. We do this using our Evangelism 3-2-1 Training.
- To teach all believers how to mentor new believers. We do this by teaching them the chronological historical teaching system of understanding the “14 Time Periods of the Bible”. We also teach them how to use 4 of the 8 foundational studies from our “Jesus Journey” studies.